gorillaz.com :: View topic - Paula
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - Paula

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next

P O S T S

fat cat posted this on Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:42 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: paula...wondering

quote:
Originally posted by lzzrdgrrl:
quote:
Originally posted by Gaby:
Wierd..but in that el manana-live in manchester..I've heard that it's paula in that picture and she looks horrible...

No. I think she's some gawky adolescent that is going through a difficult patch in her life. She rode her bike out on a suburban road to nowhere to be by herself and to think things out, especially after hearing, '....she could be such an attractive girl, if only....', once too many times.....

Seems to me, that Jamie's on a mission to make his feminine 'heroines', less than perfect physical specimens, for a reason, and that is for girls challenged in this way to overcome assumed prejudices about their own worth and abilities, as well as self-imposed barriers of inferiority and self-rejection....

He may have been exploring a direction for a 'future' noodle, something in 'phase three'.....

Think about it......

She's 'fifteen' and and had absolutely NO figure. Most 'hawt' girls have a shape going by the time they're fifteen, and certainly some 'development'....

Jamie probably wanted her to be tall, skinny and 'straight' - like a 'noodle' - and she was likely never to have much of a figure, let alone big tits. He may have wanted to do a 'Laura Croft' turn with her earlier, but he's changed his mind and his artistic - and social - agenda......

But the 'fans' didn't want it, and Jamie didn't want to redesign noodle for 'fanservice' - so he (and Damon) decided to 'kill' her instead. Gorillaz fans 'killed' noodle. It's Jamie's Way or No Way......

My 'wacked out' theory. Whattaya think?......

Very interesting theory, makes complete sense.Your posts are always very insightful.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:07 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Thank you......

Also, we've seen in other threads that Jamie Hewett is sorta 'one off' anyway.....

Gaby posted this on Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:28 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

well, sure Paula is a strange girl though

Fonzo3 posted this on Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:39 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

DIE PAULA!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Swee-t posted this on Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:59 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I really see nothing wrong with Paula. It just proves that some people are so sad that they find pleasure in holding a grudge...against a cartoon. A bunch of lines never did anything to you, and even though she apparently cheated on 2-D and broke his heart, it's still cartoons. I suggest to the people who are just like what I have said to get a life, and quick.

And besides, Paula was never in the band per se. She was added into the Gorillaz story when people found that picture of Gorilla. Jamie just added her in to explain the sudden disappearence of a 23 year-old woman, and the sudden appearence of a 10 year-old Japanese girl. And through the cartoons story, she played a part. If she hadn't have been in Gorilla, they would have never have made Ghost Train with her.

[This is my first post!]

Swee-t xxx

Vensy posted this on Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:59 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Swee-t:
I really see nothing wrong with Paula. It just proves that some people are so sad that they find pleasure in holding a grudge...against a cartoon. A bunch of lines never did anything to you, and even though she apparently cheated on 2-D and broke his heart, it's still cartoons. I suggest to the people who are just like what I have said to get a life, and quick.

A-FUCKIN-MEN

Gaby posted this on Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:02 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

wondering where paula is now...

Demono posted this on Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:53 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gaby:
wondering where paula is now...

Please go and die somewhere.

noodlesfollower posted this on Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerReply with quote

quote:
wondering where puala is now

battered and bruised on the side of the road
because i beet the crap outta her and decapitaded her
and left her there so the hungry crows,ravens,and buzzards
can snack on her rotted corpse

Lord Tazer posted this on Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:19 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Sadly, you just imagined that about a cartoon. I don't see the problem with Paula.

roastCHICKEN posted this on Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:02 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

nothing

Paula Is A Gay Bitch!

bassist posted this on Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: nothing

quote:
Originally posted by roastCHICKEN:
Paula Is A Gay Bitch!

Gay doesnt mean stupid oh and Paula she killed herself...

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

What if noodle is 'gay'? Would you 'hate' her, too?....

<<I know you mean 'ghey' in another sense, but I'm just making it difficult for you......>>

Lord Tazer posted this on Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Ever notice that all of RoastCHICKEN's responses have been useless? One sentence long posts with spam as the theme?

I think people should put more effort into their replies in this place. There's loads of news to have a decent discussion, but some people take only 4 seconds to post, and it's quite stupid when someone posts something that makes perfect sense that has taken them ages and the person underneath says "yeah Smile " and carries on talking about something else.

roastCHICKEN posted this on Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:55 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Damon Albarns new band!

who rekons Damon Albarns new bad The Good The Bad & the Queen will be good?
Question