gorillaz.com :: View topic - How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Hobbs
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Hobbs

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

Hail_Santa posted this on Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:35 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Hobbs

I, personally, ain't never made it without biting.

Asmajol C. Lion posted this on Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:26 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Damn i dont rightly know! But ill tell yah how many licks it takes to get to the center of a.........*coughcough*

Hail_Santa posted this on Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:36 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Cliiiiiiiiiiiiion! You're beautiful.

Do tell.

DarkSpirit posted this on Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:40 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Four.

Asmajol C. Lion posted this on Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:02 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Heh Ha Wood not YOu like to know little girl Smile

*crouches down and uber pounces santa*

Asmajol C. Lion posted this on Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:03 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Come come now do you really wants all dese virgin eyes and ears bleeding from obscenities. Dat wood knot be vury nice now wood it

Odd_Button posted this on Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:28 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Oh shite, I'll just bloody well say it!

It depends how big the clitoris is. Alright? and how aroused she is.

*hears all the giggling* SILENCE! DON'T LAUGH THE TRUTH, FOOLS!

Last edited by Odd_Button on Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

alukah posted this on Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:04 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

lol!*chokes on soda* AH! IT BURNSSSSSSSSSS!

Chickengirl posted this on Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:56 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

to get to a clit.. well all you have to do is stick your tounge in there far enough.. there ain't that may layers to a effing vagina you know.

and i reckon it would be cherry flavoured.. arharhar. bad joke.

and no, i don't know this from experience you sickos. i just.. have a vivid..dirty..mind..

yesh, i luffs it, i luffs it goood. -^-^-

ninja_monkee123 posted this on Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:33 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a fat black crack baron with a bowler hat?

Hail_Santa posted this on Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:57 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Chickengirl:
to get to a clit.. well all you have to do is stick your tounge in there far enough.. there ain't that may layers to a effing vagina you know.

and i reckon it would be cherry flavoured.. arharhar. bad joke.

and no, i don't know this from experience you sickos. i just.. have a vivid..dirty..mind..

You really need to brush up on your anatomy. The clitoris is located outside the body.

Masturbating must really suck for you.

KAI posted this on Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:14 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

ACKS ALL SHY: UM HI HAIL SAY I IN TOWN AND WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO OUT!!!!!!!!!!

KAI posted this on Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:17 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

TALKS TO SELF

wispers to self : i cant beleave i just did that i shuld have done what i all ways do and shuld have just said hi instad of acting shy man i cant beleave i just did that Embarassed

MaRia posted this on Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:37 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Come on Santa! You know you dig him. Wink

HowSoonIsNow? posted this on Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:39 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

this topic is scaring me and making me aroused.

which is frickin awesome!

People I Don't Like : Kai, ChickenGirl, DemonDog, Hail_Santa (best sig on the whole site though)