gorillaz.com :: View topic - How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Hobbs
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Hobbs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

alukah posted this on Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

XD hail, kai loves youuuu!

Asmajol C. Lion posted this on Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:42 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

NO ACTUALLY! I was going to say! I know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a really fat cake! ITs only one big long slobbery one, and it usually only takes 60 seconds or less.

Jeeze hell. NOw as for the coconut clitoral conversation, Ok you know i have been celibate for TOOO LONG to be bringing this one up!

*looks all innocent and nun like*

*bats eyelashses at santa & bites lip*

Asmajol C. Lion posted this on Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:44 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Well great hell the automated pg system changed my words about in that one for cockadooodledoo to coconut

Asmajol C. Lion posted this on Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:44 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

cauntalicious Crimininney!

Bones617 posted this on Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:47 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Coconut? Oh man this topic is killing me!

Fig posted this on Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hail_Santa:
quote:
Originally posted by Chickengirl:
to get to a clit.. well all you have to do is stick your tounge in there far enough.. there ain't that may layers to a effing vagina you know.

and i reckon it would be cherry flavoured.. arharhar. bad joke.

and no, i don't know this from experience you sickos. i just.. have a vivid..dirty..mind..

You really need to brush up on your anatomy. The clitoris is located outside the body.

Masturbating must really suck for you.

AHAH! I was going to say the same thing.

Odd_Button posted this on Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:07 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

This reminds me of that part on the Soth Park film where Kyle sets out to "find the clitoris" when the Chef tells him what it is. XD

BlackPheonix posted this on Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:28 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

"I am the clitoris!"
XD XD XD
How that amuses my simple mind...

Nec®°mancing posted this on Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Oh man... Embarassed

MyNEC®°space I am 2D-ist, hear me roar!

Beauty babe posted this on Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Wow........................................Shocking!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ............Ehhh...........ok?.............................................

Kage posted this on Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:28 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

clit comander!!

I am the clit comander [/i][/b]

QuantumDegenerator posted this on Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:13 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

ugh...*smacks forehead*

Dahaka posted this on Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:37 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

Fuc k no, takes 1 lick.

Litchi posted this on Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:42 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteICQ NumberReply with quote

ergh...well, that's just disgusting guys Shocked oh dear Rolling Eyes

Frostie posted this on Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:30 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Hahaha. I love how this is on NoodleBlast.
Although, from what I've experienced, Noodle knows exactly how many licks it takes to bring a girl to orgasm.

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007