gorillaz.com :: View topic - How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Hobbs
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Hobbs

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

P O S T S

Figment posted this on Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fig:
quote:
Originally posted by Hail_Santa:
quote:
Originally posted by Chickengirl:
to get to a clit.. well all you have to do is stick your tounge in there far enough.. there ain't that may layers to a effing vagina you know.

and i reckon it would be cherry flavoured.. arharhar. bad joke.

and no, i don't know this from experience you sickos. i just.. have a vivid..dirty..mind..

You really need to brush up on your anatomy. The clitoris is located outside the body.

Masturbating must really suck for you.

AHAH! I was going to say the same thing.

Well fig is fig is fig, but this is somthing said from Hail_Santa so I am not in the least bothered.

Why should somone be bothered if someone isn't wishing to see a thread be locked for how old it is..

I wonder then where did you go. Yes where did you go or did you ever go anywhere fig.. yes.......

So let go....