gorillaz.com :: View topic - Murdoc's ride
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - Murdoc's ride

Goto page 1, 2  Next

P O S T S

Slizergiy posted this on Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:13 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Murdoc's ride

How do you get into his Winnebago. I've seen what it's looks like on the Gorillaz DVD but no on the internet. How do you do it?

DarkJanus posted this on Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:16 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

I think you need a key...

Chester posted this on Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

or perhaps a crowbar?

In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary. -Kathleen Norris

I live for the revelation.

DarkJanus posted this on Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:10 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

.... Nice one man.
LMAO!!!!!
Priceless joke right there HAHA!

BlackPheonix posted this on Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:55 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Just waited until they've uploaded the godamn thing.

DarkJanus posted this on Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

I like chesters awnser better...... Its less informative but a hell of a lot funnier.

BlackPheonix posted this on Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:02 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

I don't do funny, mon ami.
I hope that didn't sound rude.

Anyway, I am sure they will give us a key, perhaps when the album is released?

DarkJanus posted this on Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:49 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Yeah im willing to bet on it.
Also none taken my man.

Techno Baboon posted this on Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:47 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

You need to put in one of the Gorillaz CD's in your computer and then the site will come up and say "You've unlocked Murdocs Winnebego."

I found this out on accident actualy, i went to put the CD into my compy and the site came up and i had no idea what was going on...and then i exploaded.

BlackPheonix posted this on Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:24 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

See, the newbie above, is talking about the old winnie.
Bless.

DarkJanus posted this on Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:26 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

lol yeah newbies do that sometimes.... oh wait im a newbie.... but I didnt say that........ huh....

BlackPheonix posted this on Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:52 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

It's all okay. You're newbies with goo grammar, not to mention you are polite!
*huggles all the little ones*

The Sharp Panda posted this on Sat May 14, 2005 1:22 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

You have to lure him out of there with XXX rated magazines and slip past him into the door when he's preoccupied.

Invader Zae posted this on Sat May 14, 2005 6:05 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

2-Js site got news that the keys for the winni and the door in the hell whole is going to be on the special edition of the album

5-D posted this on Sat May 14, 2005 9:26 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

what albm, demon days or gorillaz

Maybe that worked...