gorillaz.com :: View topic - Will you bring back up the Chat-O-Matic?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - Will you bring back up the Chat-O-Matic?

P O S T S

Odd_Button posted this on Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Will you bring back up the Chat-O-Matic?

Erm, I've been hearing rumors that our beloved chat may be done away with since it hasn't been fixed or added yet even though the site was updated.

Is it true?

no(-_-)odle posted this on Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:00 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

tyhy

tyyyuytyt

dazedandconfused posted this on Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:14 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

i went there once and i have no idea how to get back to it,is it still around anyone know?

AxeGod posted this on Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: tyhy

quote:
Originally posted by no(-_-)odle:
tyyyuytyt

my god are you spaming??!!?!

Kage posted this on Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:23 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

virus

I know whats up my friend crashed it to protect everyone from this guy put a virus in the site so there...

GiUzY posted this on Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:43 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerReply with quote

everybody asked this but they are to fool to bring back the chato

Ramen posted this on Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I got in there for a minute but I couldn't say anything or change rooms..

2-RavenD posted this on Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

It would overlaod the site.