gorillaz.com :: View topic - Dear Noodle
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - Dear Noodle

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

Guest posted this on Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:40 pm | Reply with quote

Dear Noodle

This is the first time I actually get to write to you, so I hope this goes well... I have a few questions I wanted to ask you:

Why did you go back to Japan? Where's the other members of the band?

What's the mystery of the locked door in the Hell Hole?

Why is the New Winnebago locked? (BTW, it looks rather posh! ^^)

When is the movie going to be released?

What are your new e-mail addresses?

I'm sorry if I asked too much, but I'd be honored if you could take the time to answer them. Thank you!

israelite posted this on Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:55 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.igu.ru" target="_blank"> </a>

no(-_-)odle posted this on Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:00 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Translated from Japanese

vb

no(-_-)odle posted this on Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:17 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Translated from Japanese

You still there?

noodle_friend posted this on Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:12 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

hey i just joined but i love noodle

darkone posted this on Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

to noodle:

hey- noodle how it going i would like to ask you a few qustions 2 if i may ?how did you find the band. , how dose it feel being the only girl in the band . what is best part in being in the band the gorillaz .,how are you doing with all fame in your life . i meen do you like people runing up to you , asking for your autographs? , i realy think that was realy cool you writing dare. i love that song well need to go now domo

darkone ps. what martial arts do you study? , for how long have you trained ?

=DS= posted this on Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:55 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

>: (

She is just 4 me

monkeyz posted this on Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:19 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

fragen...

hm da hat der gast aber ganz schn dumme fragen gestellt oder ?
Laughing

DeadlySweet posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:55 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Noodle and 2-D

Embarassed this is embarrasing but do noodle and 2-D together?

Talisman posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:18 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Noodle and 2D aren't together. And hopefully they never will be.

DeadlySweet posted this on Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Very Happy Thank god

pink_soda posted this on Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:53 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

nooo! u crushed my dreams Evil or Very Mad

El mono zombie posted this on Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:46 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

noodle is dead jajajaj Twisted Evil

"Voy a morir... No puedo creer que me haya matado."

DeadlySweet posted this on Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:03 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

no she isnt

Last edited by DeadlySweet on Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:04 am; edited 3 times in total

newbie333215 posted this on Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:37 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

hey noodle

i love you so much its comin up its comin up its comin up its comin up its comin up its dare oOooO you got to press it on you youve got...