gorillaz.com :: View topic - Dear Noodle
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - Dear Noodle

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

DeadlySweet posted this on Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:45 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

may i ask? What are you talking about? Sad

Deathday posted this on Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:00 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

We're asking Noodle questions. But she'll never see.

NatalieNiccals posted this on Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

hi
Twisted Evil

Dangerboo posted this on Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Oh God. N00bs are coming.

feelin'good posted this on Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:57 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Yeh they've come along with you Rolling Eyes

noodle friend posted this on Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:59 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i love u you're my best friend i have 3 pictures of u next to my bed wich is a small japanese futon (on the floor) two of you're vinyl toy from KID ROBOT may outfite that i wear practicly every day(because of u and bruce lee) i have two black one and pants and slippers

i'm not sure if u care but i visted bruce and branden lee in seattle

i hope all is well

love,
noodle friend

p.s. will u be my god sister

martin2D posted this on Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:37 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

I wish I could have sex with noodle every time I got horny. That's 120% of my time if I don't have whack off or have sex.

maskedmouse813 posted this on Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:39 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by martin2D:
I wish I could have sex with noodle every time I got horny. That's 120% of my time if I don't have whack off or have sex.

Wow, you're pretty fuckin' messed up.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:15 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Sigh..... I guess Encyclopedia Dramatica does not lie about this:

quote:
".....Because Gorillaz is animuted, all of it's members are completely not-real. This is unfortunate, because the amount of desperate weeaboos that want to make fuçk with Noodle is rumored to be in the millions, if not higher."

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Gorillaz

Gaby posted this on Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:33 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by martin2D:

wow you made it alive...
omg it's moving, run away

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Here...... Maybe beat it to death with this board.....

DeadlySweet posted this on Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:49 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Embarassed Im back. Did anyone miss me?

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:15 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

For the moment...... but we can fix that.....

DeadlySweet posted this on Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:02 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

ohh....i dont know if i should feel loved or hated. Crying or Very sad

2-RavenD posted this on Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:00 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

oookkkkayyy
Is this thread being noobified or what?
Something tells me Noodle isn't going to answer any of these questions