gorillaz.com :: View topic - LifeOfNooDLe
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - LifeOfNooDLe

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

P O S T S

SailorElement posted this on Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

The group

Hey Ya'll!! I recently jus got back in2 the G-Circle. So I don't know as much about them as I used 2. So tell me something homeflys!! So is Noodle a teenager now or what? And what's the backgrounds on 2d n'em? Is Paula his girlfriend or something? Or is she a whorish type of person? Confused Help me out people!!! Rolling Eyes And is Murdock REALLY a vampire? And what's wit Russel? He never says much does he? Confused

WhiteWolf112 posted this on Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:24 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kaszub:
quote:
Originally posted by missonyl:
quote:
Well i don't know, but even if she dosen't need a boyfriend, she surely needs to go on a disco sometimes(and that i'd figure from the DARE video :mrgreen: [do you think now i'am smart :D ]).

yeah, she should go clubbing! she might meet someone who shakes his booty as good as she does :) hmmm...sexy japanese dude :P

hmmm...yeah....or me :mrgreen:

or me woo im only a couple weeks older then noodle

Kaszub posted this on Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:00 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWolf112:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by missonyl:
quote:
Well i don't know, but even if she dosen't need a boyfriend, she surely needs to go on a disco sometimes(and that i'd figure from the DARE video Mr. Green [do you think now i'am smart Very Happy ]).

yeah, she should go clubbing! she might meet someone who shakes his booty as good as she does Smile hmmm...sexy japanese dude Razz

hmmm...yeah....or me Mr. Green

or me woo im only a couple weeks older then noodle

just like me, with that diffrence, that i'm a year older than Noodle, but that dosen't change anything ( HURRAY ) Surprised

Zero - G posted this on Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:27 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Re: The group

quote:
Originally posted by SailorElement:
Hey Ya'll!! I recently jus got back in2 the G-Circle. So I don't know as much about them as I used 2. So tell me something homeflys!! So is Noodle a teenager now or what? And what's the backgrounds on 2d n'em? Is Paula his girlfriend or something? Or is she a whorish type of person? Confused Help me out people!!! Rolling Eyes And is Murdock REALLY a vampire? And what's wit Russel? He never says much does he? Confused

Noodle is 14
Murdoc isnt a vampire Confused
and Russel hasnt been the same since his Exorcism
and 2D is just 2D
Paula was their first guitarist but she was too slutty so she was kicked from the band. 2D and Paula were going out but then Paula was caught with Murdoc in the bathroom, so then Russel broke his nose and then Paula was kicked out of the band.

wonder_fall posted this on Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:36 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

well said

ピクスイとエマ - Pixie tha kawaii bi ^^

VioletKitty posted this on Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:08 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Re: LifeOfNooDLe

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous:
Hey Noodle, what's it like living with 3 smelly men? ^_-

have you picked up a nice boy with a pair of chopsticks yet?

These questions were alreafy answered in Noodle blast Rolling Eyes

Warning: Children left unattended will be sold to the circus.

anamii posted this on Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:53 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

noodles a girl

the first time i saw her i thought she was some short bald man.it was a pic in g-sides the album

i have nothing more to say

anamii posted this on Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:56 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

???

u dont spell murdoc with a k.
and noodle was 10 when the band started that means she should be about 20 now.

i have nothing more to say

Kaszub posted this on Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:56 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Re: ???

quote:
Originally posted by anamii:

EEE...the band exists 4 years, so she is 14 now. Confused

Painkiller posted this on Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:31 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

quote:
Dude you need to respect the freakin girl, when I met her she was crying one day cuz she is so lonely.

you should of slapped her and said: walk it off pussy

wonder_fall posted this on Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:34 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: ???

quote:
Originally posted by anamii:

*chokes on thin air* WTF!? 20... if she was 20 and 2D is currently about 26 then she would be all over him! Very Happy

She's 14, we think her birthday was a little while back

Dahaka posted this on Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:50 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

nice sig.

wonder_fall posted this on Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:16 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dahaka:
nice sig.

was that to me? err thanks?

Noodle_star posted this on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:45 am | View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerReply with quote

hey...what test?????

what test told you you were murdoc???and 2-d is so hot...................(that was random...) Razz

CA$H! posted this on Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:00 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

(If that was to me) then the test on the quizilla.com in the left up row you have a google search through the site. Write there Gorillaz and you will get some gorillaz tests Wink