gorillaz.com :: View topic - LifeOfNooDLe
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - LifeOfNooDLe

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

P O S T S

anamii posted this on Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:49 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

meh!!!

well im sorry im not a weirdo like u guys who know "everything" about the band.

Damon Albarn is 37(or 35 i forget) but hes still cute

i have nothing more to say

sAd_bUt_tRue posted this on Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:58 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

damon (sp?) is cute ^.^

murdle-d posted this on Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:00 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

i've been only on the spanish forum for a while, and i've been hearing rumors about 2D and Noodle going out (and Noodle being pregnant Shocked ). everyone seems to think i's a lie (including me), but there ARE a lot of doubts....

Crawleyy posted this on Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:10 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

It would be perfect... Very Happy Noodle changed so much that I hardly believed it was Noodle. She looks almost like 2D! Why do you hink Hewlett "grew" the girl"UP"?! Laughing

Gremlin posted this on Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:08 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

because there are 4 years between the albums and people grow older in that time. maybe you noticed that everybodys look in the band changed a lil bit, so no, theres nothing right an ever will be right about the rumours that 2Dand noodle have a relationship. jamie and damon would never do it. noodle is still a kid and 2D is ways too old. hes no pedo. Rolling Eyes

Foxek posted this on Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:56 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

wooh..how old is noodle anyway..i rlly dunno.. i heard sumthin between 11 and 13..but i am not sure..can anyone tell me? and does anyone have her picture? except the video one Very Happy Embarassed

Chicked posted this on Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Um..I think she is 14...or 15?

reesie posted this on Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:51 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Noodle is gonna be 15 or is 15. I never heard those rumors, but Noodle is a bit young. In my opinion, she is to young. I can see why if she goes with 2-D. He is damn fine.

2-RavenD posted this on Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Noodle is not having a relationship with 2-D. I'm not saying he isn't fine. Far from it! I mean she isn't really his type.

Haven posted this on Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:24 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

She is 14

Made by the best Siggy Maker
2-RavenD

2-RavenD posted this on Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:32 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Exactly! I mean I'm nearly 14 and I like 2-D but please!

Anthiena posted this on Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Personally, I'm five years younger then 2D (He's 23), about as tall as Murdoc (5'7"), but I'm only 140 pounds lighter than Russel (He's 330 pounds...I think.) I'm a grrl like Noodle. That's just the physical.

Mentally, I can be as absent-minded as 2D, as dirty-minded as Murdoc, as intelligent as Russel and nowhere as diciplined as Noodle is.

Speaking of: I have indeed heard where that rumor came from: I think it was Russel who said that she and 2D have a Zen thing going on and that she really admires him. She even said in a Phase 1 interveiw: "He smells like butterscotch angel goodness". 2D is also seen carrying her in Rock It.

Believe me: it's a kind of Brother/sister thing. I've been in a really cool relationship like that. People kept asking me if I was his friend, but both of us would say no, we're best friends. It was the closest I've ever been to anyone. Not even my fiancee can touch a friendship like that.

So believe me: It's not a bf/gf thing between 2D and Noodle.

Ramen posted this on Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

I have relationships like that too.. And I still don't have a BF/GF(Not telling what gender I am.. I like to keep the secret)

Rylar posted this on Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:33 am | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Is Noodle dead?

Hey all! this is a really serious question that needs an answer badly (sorry I can't spell very good). Ok here is the question, Is Noodle really dead? And thats the question.

Stranger posted this on Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:26 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Armagedon

noodle has gone....... i dnt knw whrer but all her stuff is gone frm her room and there is one clock and below it it says Armagedon.......???? do you reckon thats the end of Noodle??????? Question Question Question