gorillaz.com :: View topic - THE NOODLE BLAST 1 !!!!!!!!!!
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - THE NOODLE BLAST 1 !!!!!!!!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 113, 114, 115  Next

P O S T S

PurpleMoon posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

hORAA! She's still here.....I love you Noodle!

Escape the harshness of reality...and whilst you're at it, reject false icons too!

just some chick posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

what about your new pet, noodle? that monkey/dog with the hat? a stow-away from when you went back to japan?

Popsicle Twisty comics @ http://www.popsicletwisty.com

Shakshuka_Master posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteICQ NumberReply with quote

My Dear Noodle,
Please answer my questions, if you'd be so kind.
Q no. 1:A lot has happened in the world since you guys disapperead.
I, as an Israeil, experienced it on many levels.
What I want to know is...
What is your opinion on the "latest" enevts (Arafat's death, Dubya's re-election, the Iran situation, the Ukranian corruption etc.)?
Q no. 2: Can you explain to me what happened in Kong Studios, in your prespective?
Q no. 3: How's it like to be the only girl on Gorillaz, let alone being from a diffrenet age level and origin?
Q no. 4: What is your favorite gadget/haiku/anime/anything that's strictly japanese? I think Japan is the coolest nation in the world....
Q no. 5: How can I get a hat like you wear in the Clint Eastwood vid or a hairrcut like you had on the G-Sides booklet (drinking banana milk, if I remeber correctly)?
Q no. 6: Can even an Israeli low-life like me can win the Search for a Star comp and join Gorillaz on a global quest for acknowledgement and glamour?
Q no. 7: What does "reject false icons" mean anyway? Should I take this as it is, or does this phrase have another meaning?

Thank you so much from one of your biggest admirers!
Yours,
Yotam.

Jessica(forgot the rest) posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

movie!

noodle it is an honour to have you grace the MB once again. but i must ask you guys. its been rumord for awile now that gorillaz have a movie in the works. when can we expect that coming?

Crayon posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Why don't you answer any juicy questions about what happened to Kong?

Last edited by Crayon on Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Band Member

Noodle posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2-J:
Hey Noodle, how did the boys react when you told them you'd written the whole album? With them being involved with the writing last time, that must have been pretty major!

They reacted typically. Murdoc still thinks he wrote it. 2D assumed some 'song elves' delivered it to the studio. Russel was silent. Music scares him now, since his ....experience....

Knadz posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Noodle:
I do now know English, but I haven't just learnt it. I discovered I already knew it when I was in Japan.

As I press further... How did you discover this, what's the story behind it?

Fun, fun, twitch, twitch.

Two_Dee posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Hey Noodle, why did you change your looks?

Vrees mijn woede, valse iconen!

--De Valse Pictogrammen van de weigering--

martin88 posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

konichiwa, noodle! (sp?)

any chance of the others stealing your idea? Ive got a few questions for them ...

rickenbacker posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

you have a interesting past nah?

my past is boring u_U

Band Member

Noodle posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Re: noodleblast

quote:
Originally posted by JaymeKilla:
noodle, do you think that you will be embarking on a U.S. tour this time around?

thanks,
Jayme

Anything is possible. We are training screens to walk on stilts.

just some chick posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Crayon:
Why don't you answer any good questions about what happened to Kong?

that's not a great way to get a reply. Confused

Popsicle Twisty comics @ http://www.popsicletwisty.com

Alina posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

^D^

Hiieeah Noodle! Fisrt of all wanted to thank Gorillaz for they wonderfull music and all!!! keep working!!! We all can`t wait to hear new album! :3
And thing that wonders me... The SearchForAStar... Is it a VIDEO contest or... or i don`t understand something?...

I owe you guys everything i have now!! LOVE YA!!! <3333

Dr_Tongue posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Noodle, Who's better, Romero or Fulci?

God told me to skin you alive
-Jello Biafra

PurpleMoon posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:12 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Is "Rock It" the new single? And will it be released on March 7th with the album following March 21st? What is the name of the album?

Escape the harshness of reality...and whilst you're at it, reject false icons too!