gorillaz.com :: View topic - THE NOODLE BLAST 1 !!!!!!!!!!
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - THE NOODLE BLAST 1 !!!!!!!!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 113, 114, 115  Next

P O S T S
  Band Member

Noodle posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:13 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by just some chick:
what about your new pet, noodle? that monkey/dog with the hat? a stow-away from when you went back to japan?

He's not a pet, he's always been arround. He wrote the new album with me. HIS NAME ...... IS ....... MIKE. He enjoys a good smoke.

Band Member

Noodle posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Re: movie!

quote:
Originally posted by Jessica(forgot the rest):
noodle it is an honour to have you grace the MB once again. but i must ask you guys. its been rumord for awile now that gorillaz have a movie in the works. when can we expect that coming?

All movie answers are coming soon. We are just working on a trailer at the moment featuring Ben Stiller as Russel.

martin88 posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

speaking of "rock it" whats up with that video?
you looked so tired and worn out, you couldent even walk!

poor noodle...

gwane posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Since you have ben away, you must have bought some cool stuff.

What is the coolest toothbrush you bought, and where did you get it from?

Jive turkey!

Band Member

Noodle posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Two_Dee:
Hey Noodle, why did you change your looks?

I'm older???

martin88 posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

what is your birthday anyway?

Knadz posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Re: noodleblast

quote:
Originally posted by Noodle:

Anything is possible. We are training screens to walk on stilts.

Woah! If i think what i'm imagining it is that would be hot.

Noodle you guys Rocked it when you came to philly in march of 2002. Keep "starshine" on the set list when you all tour again Pleeezzzzeeee!

Fun, fun, twitch, twitch.

Jessica(forgot the rest) posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:16 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
They reacted typically. Murdoc still thinks he wrote it. 2D assumed some 'song elves' delivered it to the studio. Russel was silent. Music scares him now, since his ....experience....

what happend to russel?... did del invite too many friends into his head?

Faulk posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:16 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

WHO IS RUSSEL AND DEL ?

I need real names !! please...and tell 2-D, I love him Wink

2-J posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:16 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Noodle can I ask if the police ever caught the naked man who was running around Kong Studios, that instigated the police investigation. Was it Dr. Wu rzel as has been rumoured? What brought the investigation to a close?

rickenbacker posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:16 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

uhmmm...

So....
it si gonna be a movie!

and!

some news about it?

dates for exmaple?

Are you expecting teh new CD of Super furry animals?

i AM WAITING I THINK THEY ARE GREAT!!!

Band Member

Noodle posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:16 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Re: ^D^

quote:
Originally posted by Alina:
And thing that wonders me... The SearchForAStar... Is it a VIDEO contest or... or i don`t understand something?...

It's your contest the nature of it is decided by you. The winner will be the most entertaining.

Salocin14 posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Noodle, what was it like walking back into Kong Studios with the group after being vacated from it for such a long time?

Alina posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerICQ NumberReply with quote

And another thing!... BDAYS!!!

YEAAH!!! O__O That friggin topic was descussed so many times!!! When is your, 2D`s and Russel`s birthdays?!

Band Member

Noodle posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleMoon:
Is "Rock It" the new single? And will it be released on March 7th with the album following March 21st? What is the name of the album?

Rockit is a video I filmed myself around the first demo I had. It's a freebie, nothing else.