gorillaz.com :: View topic - THE NOODLE BLAST 1 !!!!!!!!!!
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - THE NOODLE BLAST 1 !!!!!!!!!!

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 113, 114, 115  Next

P O S T S
  Band Member

Noodle posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

THE NOODLE BLAST 1 !!!!!!!!!!

I am now ready to take questions.

Last edited by Noodle on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Band Member

Noodle posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

b]RockItStone posted this on Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:18 pm |
A Ladie's Favorites [/b]

My dear Noodle, could you please answer the fallowing questions? Okey great. What is your favorite Anime and Manga series?

Noodle: I am a fan of the film Akira.

What animal would you love to have?

Noodle: Well I already work with three baboons. The world is full of beautiful animals that live in their proper enviroments. I can see them anytime.

What is your FAVORITE song?(can be by any artist)

Noodle: I dream of sheep by Kate Bush.

Where is your dream vacation?(I'd beg to go to Tokyo)

Noodle: I would love to go to the Ice hotel in Lapland for Xmas.

Who is your favorite actor, actress, writer, celeb but they're all the same as celeb?

Noodle: No. Actor and Writer is not the same as celeb. There is a theory that suggests that you can change the form of something by observing it. A good artist should not necessarily be the subject of his art. But I do like the book ‘Paddington goes to Peru’.

Band Member

Noodle posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

thefluffyshrimp posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:24 am |
Gorillaz Christmas!

What are the Gorillaz planning on doing for Christmas?

Noodle: Murdoc has told me he would love to pull a couple of crackers for christmas. Russel will stay in his room. I am not sure what I will be doing.

Are any of you decorating Kong Studios?

Noodle: It looks like someone has already decorated it for us. Someone has sprayed some very unkind messages threatening Murdoc.

Does Murdoc even celebrate Christmas what with he being a Satanic and all, or can he not pass up the chance for free gifts (not as if he'd receive any from Santa anyway)?

Noodle: He says he celebrates the original pagan festival. Appreciating the winter solstice, but he does certainly enjoy opening presents.

How was your last Christmas with the boys?

Noodle: I was away last Christmas on my own in Japan. I decorated my capsule hotel with tinsel.

How did you like it and what gifts did you get? Do you have any plans for gifts for your friends this year?

Noodle: I will get Murdoc a hat with two straws for drinking his beer out of. For the Scarecrow 2D I will try and get him a brain and for the cowardly Lion Russel, I will try and find him a new soul. The one he has now is giving him trouble.

Will the Gorillaz speak on the forums about their Christmas antics (I must admit I would like to see this very much as it seems extremely entertaining)?

Noodle: Yes we will be communicating far more often now that we are all back together.

Do you think Murdoc will be visited by 3 spirits this year?

Noodle. I am sure that Murdoc will be visited by many spirits this year. As well as the alcohol he is expecting a showing from the Ghost of His Own Damaged Conscience.

Hail Santa and Merry Christmas, Noodle!

Band Member

Noodle posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

stepha posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:22 am |
Tours

Hey Noodle,

Are you guys comming to Australia any time to perform? Cause that would be sick

Noodle: I would very much like to perform at the Big Day Out Festival.

Band Member

Noodle posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:59 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

thefluffyshrimp posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:14 am |
Oh, More Search for a Star Questions
Hello again Noodle!

I'm sorry, I forgot to ask a few important things regarding the contest.

1) Is the award for the Gorillaz collaborator position guaranteed? And if so, depending on the work, will it be treated as a "real job" (as in a paid position, like a real collaborator)? Or is it similar to an internship? Is the job most likely temporary? Like an internship, is there potential that it could evolve into a "real job" depending on the work done?

Noodle: Nothing in this life is truly guaranteed. However we give you our word that we will try our hardest to find the appropriate position for the talent submitted. The payment you receive will be you understand appreciation. Much like the talent itself, it is entirely up to you.

2) Will the winner be sent to the Gorillaz studio in London to work "on-scene" on projects, or will the winner work primarily from their location and send work to the studio, similar to the process of working with other overseas studios (like in Korea)? If the winner does get the chance to work "on-scene," will this be subject to change if the winner does in fact live overseas, or will they also be flown in to the studio? If the prize does involve working "on-scene" in London, will the winner have temporary housing provided for them?

Noodle: Again, it will depend on the winning entry and the nature of the talent displayed. And I know very little about the workings of Korea.

Thank you Noodle! I am sorry for the complicated questions!

Merry Christmas!

Band Member

Noodle posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:00 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

RockItStone posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:27 am |
Politics

HEY Noodle, hows it. I just 1dering, in your band who's a Demicrat and who's a Republicin?(I wanted John Kerry to win )

Noodle: I see the nature of government to be two sides of the same coin. There is a very ancient saying “It does not matter who you vote for, the government always get in”

I talk to you too much and you like never send me a messege but thats ok(please respond)
Noodle: Be strong Indi. It is only a cup.

Band Member

Noodle posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:00 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Guest posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:57 am |
LifeOfNooDLe

Hey Noodle, what's it like living with 3 smelly men?

Noodle: I am able to work around it. It is about boundaries. I do not allow any of them or their smell into my room

have you picked up a nice boy with a pair of chopsticks yet?

Noodle: That is very funny. Murdoc says that he can pick up boys with chopsticks but he has used his dictaphone. I do not understand this.

Band Member

Noodle posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:01 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Icis7777 posted this on Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:15 pm |
I know this is a frequently asked question, but.....

Does 2-D have a girlfriend? I'm just wondering.

Noodle: 2D has had many girlfriends recently. Many of them were other people’s girlfriends. He has been a naughty more during his time off.

Band Member

Noodle posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:02 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

eXter posted this on Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:51 pm |
what do you want?

I want to be a part of Gorillaz:) What do yo want to see? What must I do?

Noodle: You must start a band called Godzillaz. You must practice hard. You must become brilliant. The best! Then when you’re ready we must fight. Gorillaz vs Godzillaz. If you defeat Gorillaz you will be free. Free of all desire and you will be happy.

Knadz posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:06 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Hey Noodle! I was wondering about the secret of your English returning, what's the science?

Fun, fun, twitch, twitch.

2-J posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:07 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Hey Noodle, how did the boys react when you told them you'd written the whole album? With them being involved with the writing last time, that must have been pretty major!

Band Member

Noodle posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:08 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I do now know English, but I haven't just learnt it. I discovered I already knew it when I was in Japan.

PurpleMoon posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

I think she's gone...

Escape the harshness of reality...and whilst you're at it, reject false icons too!

jur posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

HEy Noodle

Is that article on wutangcorp.com true? Are you gonna collaborate with Common, 9th Wonder, Wu-Tang Clan, Flava Flav, Spike Lee and Jay Dilla?

JaymeKilla posted this on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:09 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

noodleblast

noodle, do you think that you will be embarking on a U.S. tour this time around?

thanks,
Jayme