gorillaz.com :: View topic - THE NOODLE BLAST 1 !!!!!!!!!!
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - THE NOODLE BLAST 1 !!!!!!!!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114, 115  Next

P O S T S

NoOne posted this on Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:54 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I think you get pretty clear image about the members relationships on each others, if you read ROTO.

maskedmouse813 posted this on Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:37 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

ROTO sucked.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

Dark_Magician_Girl posted this on Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:12 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

huh

what are we going to do about the noodle board if noodle hasnt been send a reply?

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:23 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Hide out, and do secret role plays until 2-J discovers them and moves them......

NoOne posted this on Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by maskedmouse813:
ROTO sucked.

So do you

maskedmouse813 posted this on Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:43 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by NoOne:
quote:
ROTO sucked.

So do you

I love how offended people are when I say that.
You've got nothing. Get out of my house.

quote:
Originally posted by kiwihead:
...?!
says the hipster bear.

German Shake posted this on Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:07 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

"What's the worth... in all of this" ~~ a wise man, in a song called "Sing"

(Yeah, I'm back. The blurums are way too boring)

NoOne posted this on Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:13 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NoOne:
quote:
ROTO sucked.

So do you

I love how offended people are when I say that.
You've got nothing. Get out of my house.

Get a life.

Dark_Magician_Girl posted this on Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:42 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

hi

Hi I'm back so wots been happening?

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:08 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

The boredom and existential misery is driving forum members to the verge of cannibalism....

Wanna bite?.....

Dark_Magician_Girl posted this on Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:54 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

hey

Hey I'm back again so whats been happening?

spyder1070 posted this on Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:01 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

sadness, tears. anger and ranting. things that many have wished and felt. but got the sweet kiss of nothingness to. why? why? so many have cried, but no answers do they hear, the cold wet smack of reality, fell upon them and ripped them asunder. no more they cry. but still, the silent rain she falls, like the tears of so many yesterdays. and still the silence rumbles, like the sound of thunder in the distance. a voice, a tiny voice. tripping quietly over the rocks and sailing past the wild things. "nuthin much." it whispers, then continues on, as if a dream.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:51 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Hey.... I noticed that noodle is no longer teh sexay. 2-J saw to that......

Frostie posted this on Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:01 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Noodle will always be teh sexy. 2J could never change that. No matter how powerful his moderating powers may be.

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007

Figment posted this on Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:52 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Yet, this is a piece of history in itself or am I mistaken? Can this not also be put to some strange use as the rest of them. Two have fallen, but would this be given up as well as the rest of those that had fallen before..

Why is noodle so sexy?

Mark in 2D's neck?

Hi?

Noodleblast...

Aimee would you care for some discussion about noodle here?