gorillaz.com :: View topic - THE NOODLE BLAST 1 !!!!!!!!!!
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - NOODLEBLAST - THE NOODLE BLAST 1 !!!!!!!!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 113, 114, 115  Next

P O S T S

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:10 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Sure, why not? What can they do to a 'bloody stickie'?........

The most salient topic so far is; should the gorillaz split up, does noodle have it in her to take it independent and who would be her mates, if any?.....

Figment posted this on Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Well then let's get started and grow this little patch of thread grass, until it's atleast as high as my wasitline.

I'd say that Noodle should do a couple of pop infested hits and a possible apperance on some reality television show.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:07 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Computer generated 3-D animation for the reality show. Lulz ......

"........Uh, noodle, on our first date we'll meet for neon-coloured drinks at this Cowboy Bebop-themed bar I know about in Manchester. Uhm.... at least, I will..... you will, uhm.... look good. then I know a gallery laser show we can go to before you have to turn in, considering the curfew an' that you need to recompile yer data for the next episode. And maybe when get to know each other a lil' better, we can maybe, uhm..... defragment your hard drive......"

2-J posted this on Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:47 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by lzzrdgrrl:
Hey.... I noticed that noodle is no longer teh sexay. 2-J saw to that......

Only because Punk and Spyder roleplayed back and forth constantly for about 3 pages.

I'm not as strict as all that, yes, that topic was complete sh!t and effectively just people chatting, but as long as it had some semblance of relevance I was prepared to let it go. But what spyder and punk did was way over the line.

bassist posted this on Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2-J:
quote:
Hey.... I noticed that noodle is no longer teh sexay. 2-J saw to that......

Only because Punk and Spyder roleplayed back and forth constantly for about 3 pages.

I'm not as strict as all that, yes, that topic was complete sh!t and effectively just people chatting, but as long as it had some semblance of relevance I was prepared to let it go. But what spyder and punk did was way over the line.

DDDD:

Figment posted this on Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:53 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Basically this means that Noodle is quite relevant in all respects, but the form of conversation in that thread was destroyed by the lack of rules imposed by those members referenced above.

They destroyed the thread..

I must attest to something. It is not the level of moderation that can make or break a board. It is the user and the moderation which makes the quality of a board.

That point being said I can't wait to see the reality show, Aimee. When the time comes (for immunity) we all know exactly who's going to win.

Frostie posted this on Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:37 pm | View user's profileSend private messageMSN MessengerReply with quote

Did you enjoy our sexy roleplay though, 2J? Did you read that one?

Frostie was also raped by Noodle on 26th Feb 2007

Figment posted this on Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:33 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Well, I do suppose that picking one home would be better than not to have a strange conversation about noodle, or a different one if you prefer.

That means that this will have to be one of two forums that I choose to stay within. Atleast, that means that GCC is offlimits and stuff.

Ehem.. anyway...

Oh la faaa la raaah and fiddle dee fiddle leee foodle.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:25 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

We're really having a strange conversation about us . We're just using noodle as a foil to express it. It's easier to build a storyline around an already defined and accepted character, a ridgepole to hold up the canvas of your own overripe and puerile imagination. You can't have the Mary, without the Sue, and all that.....

Figment posted this on Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:31 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
We're really having a strange conversation about us . We're just using noodle as a foil to express it. It's easier to build a storyline around an already defined and accepted character, a ridgepole to hold up the canvas of your own overripe and puerile imagination. You can't have the Mary, without the Sue, and all that.....

"Oh gosh, it's soo true!! I just can't stop talking about myself and all. It's just soo ripe and delicious with all that imaginative fluffy..."

There, now that we managed to get that out in the open, let's move around the circle and start by telling our deepest desires. This is a shareing circle..

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:22 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

They way you said that made it sound so narcissistic, which may be true in a lil' way, though self-absorbtion like the other vices, only sounds interesting when well and evocatively written......

Which I can't do just now. Get back to you later on it.....

Figment posted this on Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Quite, it's terribly hard to write such things in any mood, nomatter what personality is set in the portrait. However, it is extreamly easy with having several other "relatives" of the same family tree, whom have very different levels of expressing..

On my own, when it comes to narcissism, I am a terrible writer. Yet, we can all be a specific way if we wish..

With a speperate note I'd like to maybe study the progression of this thread through the ages.

NoodleXD-2 posted this on Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:30 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressReply with quote

Rolling Eyes Well……. I’m done hibernating…. Zzz… I just hade to come back….zzz…….did I miss any thing?...zzz… has hell taken over yet…?zzzz……….

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:46 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Good question. But I think Hell is the default condition, here. Business as usual, though there is a possiblity that we can trip outta here without the hell-dog, cerebus, eating us.....

Figment posted this on Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:29 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Basically, we've been taken so many places that they all seem to be locked or moved. Curiously though I wasn't missing them for a long while until I found the "Hi" topic in some nasty puddle of icky.

Now, it seems that the solution is to remain in the blastzone.

"Ehem, I have a message here for you from a certain 'axeprincess' of pasta. Please do not open it until you have arrived safely in your hotel room Mr. Figment R."

I guess that means I'll be going upstairs and I guess that's what I shall do.