gorillaz.com :: View topic - Can we have a show of hands
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - General chit-chat - Can we have a show of hands

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

P O S T S

Noodle~2-d posted this on Sun May 13, 2012 7:08 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by spyder1070:
Rock and Roll. Razz

spyder1070 posted this on Mon May 14, 2012 2:54 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Absolutely.

Noodle~2-d posted this on Mon May 14, 2012 6:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Of course!

spyder1070 posted this on Tue May 15, 2012 10:19 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I completely agree.

DRAOJAN. posted this on Wed May 16, 2012 9:19 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

u wot m8?

spyder1070 posted this on Wed May 16, 2012 12:55 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Agree that this topic is done, and people should stop posting in it.

SkyPilot posted this on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:00 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

Bumpity bump bump. I'm still here every once in a while Smile

BassEmUp posted this on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:11 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

I still lurk now and then, but I don't know why. I think it's a force of habit or something.

Hey, you guys excited for the new Deltron 3030 album? Damon won't be on it, though...

edit:

[optimism]

jesus, my profile info has been the same since I joined in 2006. Apparently I still work at my first job, and I'm still in my first band, too. That's kind of fun; it's like a time capsule!

[/optimism]

I suck at guitar.

lzzrdgrrl posted this on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:11 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Now that James is marching with blur these days, will he bother to put up the GU boards again or will he say buh-bye to bad rubbish and peal out in a cloud of blue smoke?.......'>.........

Figment posted this on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:44 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Woah, now it feels like I've been rooting around in the mud looking for worms. Oh good god, here I found one, it's all mine you see, it is my mud pit. Nobody else can have it see!!

No really it's alright I can share this place. Not that the forum was ever mine in the first place I mean I know who it belongs to..

So, I have my hand up and there you go.

pandemonia posted this on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

All that rooting in the mud and you only found one worm? Come on man, try harder.

And I can't just leave your hand hanging up there. Here, have a high five.

spyder1070 posted this on Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:45 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Little Billy comes home from school early and on his way to his room, he hears an odd sound coming from his mum and dad's room. So sneaking up to the door he gently pushes it open, seeing that she's having sex with a strange man. So while she's in the throes of passion, he creeps over to the cupboard and hides inside it. A few moments later, his dad comes home. In a panic, Billy's mum grabs her boyfriend, and shoves him in the cupboard. Billy looks up at the man, who looks down at him, then smiles.

"It's dark in here, isn't it?" Billy says.

"Yeah," says the strange man.

"I have a baseball," Billy says softly. To which the man replies.

"That's nice."

"What'll you give me for it?" Billy asks.

"Err, I dunno? How much do you want?" the man shrugs.

"Two hundred and fifty bucks," Billy grins.

"What? Are you crazy?" the man husks in shock.

"My dad's out there," the young boy sneers. So the man gives him the money. The next day, Billy comes home early again, and once again his mum is in the throes of passion with the strange man. So Billy hides in the cupboard again. Dad comes home early and once again Billy and the man are in the cupboard looking at one another.

"It's dark in here, isn't it?" Billy sighs.

"Yep," the man replies.

"I have a baseball glove," the young boy grins. The man gives himself a forehead slap and sighs.

"Okay, how much?" he groans.

"Seven hundred and fifty bucks." After having a small heart attack, the strange man gives him the money. The weekend comes around and Billy's dad walks over to him with a smile.

"Son, go get your ball and mitt, we'll throw it around the yard for a while," his dad says.

"Can't dad. I sold it," the boy shrugs.

"Sold it? How much did you get?" his dad asks gruffly.

"A thousand bucks," Billy replies.

"WHAT? That was a terrible thing to do to your friend. I'm taking you to church this instant, and you can go confess to God what you did," his dad growls. So off to church they go. Billy steps into the confessional and shuts the door.

"It's dark in here, isn't it?" he says when the little door opens,

"Oh fer heavens sake. Don't start that again," the priest says, giving himself a forehead slap.

Have a great day/night, where ever you are in the world

Terry Craig posted this on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Well thanks for that, spyder, that was pretty funny.

quote:
Originally posted by BassEmUp:

Hey, you guys excited for the new Deltron 3030 album?

F*ckyeah, mate! Been waiting for this album for like a frickin' decade!
Maybe it'll be so good that it'll inspire Damon to make a fourth Gorillaz album, kinda like all the Deltron 3030 members appeared on Gorillaz debut album after they released their first album.. I can hope can't I...

German Shake posted this on Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:01 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Man

KAR posted this on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:09 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

herp derpin