gorillaz.com :: View topic - Mic check?
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - General chit-chat - Mic check?

P O S T S

KAI posted this on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:48 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Mic check?

Well been looking around. thought i saw some posts from 2013, but my eyes were playing tricks on me Lol! anyways. On Mic check mic check 1-2-1-2? is anyone alive in this old joint? Started thinking about this old place and wanted too see if it is still standing.

DarKreature posted this on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:17 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I just came back for the first time in years a few days ago!

KAI posted this on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Welcome back XD well hopefully people will start coming around again love too know what people have been doing all this time

DarKreature posted this on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:44 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I agree, I've missed all my old friends Smile

spyder1070 posted this on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I've been doing stuff. Usual stuff, general stuff, mini holiday stuff. I quit smoking not so long ago, which is probably the biggest thing in the stuff that I've been up to.

Bored now.

EDIT: Arse biscuits.

KAI posted this on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:39 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

That is REALLY good too here. glad too know others are getting themselves together. I'm having a few personal side tracks myself. but i've remained Straight Edge though out all of it (Yeah yeah make a "CM Punk" Joke if you have too. i'll still be a wrestler myself soon enough) but you know what. thats what makes a good story and i plan too make MY story the best one in our time line of history. but thats how i've always been its interesting too see this place still standing just not active. i'm glad too see most of you are doing well even if none of you ever liked me.

spyder1070 posted this on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:24 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Times change, people grow. You can either cling to the past, continue to make the same mistakes and learn nothing. Or you can put the whole damn lot down to experience and come back with a new outlook on it all.

In a sense, this can be a new beginning for many. So lets get the ball rolling and hope that others pick up the vibe.

Hi there. The names Spyder, pleased to meet you. ^^

KAI posted this on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:30 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Yeah, the "Old" me compared to now was not a good person. he just wanted too watch the whole world burn and be the one too strike the match. it really took a lot for me to get that clean and clear head on straight and start fighting for my future rather than my own self destruction. I still love my Animes, My Japanese Music, and i've become very deep into cosplay and even build a prop or two for cosplays every now and again.. but enough about that for now. may as well bring up some randomness Lol. anyone see any good movies or TV shows as of late?
I just Bought my copy of "World War Z" and im Rebooting AMC's "The Walking Dead" on Netflix right now because i wanna be ready for October

hailsatan posted this on Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

just thought i'd check back in.

KAI posted this on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:46 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

0.0 Well hi there long time no see!

KAR posted this on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:48 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

There is hope for us all...

KAI posted this on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:40 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

XD yes, Yes there is.

hailsatan posted this on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:36 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by KAI:
0.0 Well hi there long time no see!

hi there!

(belated)

Shadow Colosuss posted this on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Yeah, I come back very rarely. Anyone else feel like messageboards as a whole are dying out?

A lot of cool stuff has happened ever since I first made an account. Don't really play games anymore, mostly focused on more important matters now. Visited some different countries around the world, that was pretty awesome. Can't deny that, occasionally, my thoughts wander back to this place. Wonder where some of the more frequent users are now.