gorillaz.com :: View topic - PHASE 4 ANY DAY NOW GET ON THAT HYPE great
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - General chit-chat - PHASE 4 ANY DAY NOW GET ON THAT HYPE great

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

DJP3DRO posted this on Sat May 24, 2014 12:26 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

PHASE 4 ANY DAY NOW GET ON THAT HYPE great

PHASE 1: 2000
PHASE 2: 2005
PHASE 3: 2010

PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER MOTHERFUCKERS IT BEGINS GET WRECKED CRISIS ON INFINITE NERDS

"Dude this thing says I have mail!" "It's amazing what we can do with computers nowadays." "Dude now I'm reading it!" "I'm so happy for you."

Figment posted this on Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:15 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Mmmmm, I can not wait, it's the best thing when a new era is born, waiting for us to stipple our emotions on the beautiful white or black of the board.

You know, I really do not know where the heck I keep going. It's a bit disturbing actually. I think I was watching a video about snails attacking or something like that....

spyder1070 posted this on Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:19 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

http://www.fuse.tv/videos/2014/06/bonnaroo-2014-damon-albarn-interview

DJP3DRO posted this on Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:35 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

I genuinely don't remember posting this thread.

"Dude this thing says I have mail!" "It's amazing what we can do with computers nowadays." "Dude now I'm reading it!" "I'm so happy for you."

spyder1070 posted this on Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:42 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Maybe you sleep posted? I've woken up in the shower with the water running and a head full of shampoo suds a couple of times. Which is weird

Nesplayer posted this on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:13 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

I thought Damon oatbran still hated jamie......or did I miss something

TELL THE INVISIBLE MAN TO FU CK OFF

spyder1070 posted this on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:20 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Wouldn't have the foggiest to be honest.

Last I heard (when I was actually paying attention that is) Jamie had made suggestions that he expected to get back to it and Damon had been touting the idea that he didn't need no damn cartoon characters to make a 'Rillaz album. After saying that, a few people on the GU had agreed that that was a rather daft thing for him to say, because without the cartoons it's just another Albarn album. Maybe he came to the same conclusion himself, maybe he didn't. As of yet nothing has been done on either encampment, so until one of them makes a move I suppose we could still go with the belief that they don't want to have anything to do with each other.

Nesplayer posted this on Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:58 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Damn, that sucks.

Then I guess I want that second bad & the queen album in the meantime.

spyder1070 posted this on Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:32 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I didn't like the first one so I can live without it.

Nesplayer posted this on Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:47 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Yeah your right, I can live without Damon for a good while.

Nesplayer posted this on Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:51 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: PHASE 4 ANY DAY NOW GET ON THAT HYPE great

quote:
Originally posted by DJP3DRO:

PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER MOTHERFUCKERS IT BEGINS GET WRECKED CRISIS ON INFINITE NERDS

You were actually pretty close!
http://www.factmag.com/2014/10/19/damon-albarn-reactivating-gorillaz-for-a-2016-release/

Laughing

KAR posted this on Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:14 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

The time has come

Edit: where did my signature go?

DJP3DRO posted this on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:46 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Re: PHASE 4 ANY DAY NOW GET ON THAT HYPE great

quote:
Originally posted by Nesplayer:
quote:
Originally posted by DJP3DRO:

You were actually pretty close!
http://www.factmag.com/2014/10/19/damon-albarn-reactivating-gorillaz-for-a-2016-release/

Laughing

I'm literally psychic.

Shadow Colosuss posted this on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:03 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

so am I the only one who doesn't really listen to Gorillaz anymore? I mean, I used to be a big fan, and I still enjoy some of their music, but, nowhere near as I used to, and I really don't listen or care much for their newer stuff.

spyder1070 posted this on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:47 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

There were a few songs on the plastic Beach album that I liked. Most of it didn't appeal all that much. I wasn't overly impressed with the Fall album either, but once again there were a couple of songs on there that ended up on my MP3.

It's the lack of feedback and time between Gorillaz related incidents that tends to give me reason to stray, mostly.