gorillaz.com :: View topic - I have been a registered user of the OMB for nearly nine
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - General chit-chat - I have been a registered user of the OMB for nearly nine

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

DJP3DRO posted this on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:52 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

I have been a registered user of the OMB for nearly nine

years.

I like to imagine that it was training for my career in shitposting, which is the only thing on this horrid planet that gives me joy anymore. Peace.

"Dude this thing says I have mail!" "It's amazing what we can do with computers nowadays." "Dude now I'm reading it!" "I'm so happy for you."

spyder1070 posted this on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:58 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I've been registered here since June 2006. I wouldn't say that all of that time was too horrible, maybe not entirely perfect, but then what is. Either way I met a lot of interesting people, some of whom I actually liked. ^^

I would like to be able to say that you were one of them, regardless of our many disagreements. Those, I suppose, you'd call reality check training sessions and I do thank you for most of them.

viol8r posted this on Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:02 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

i've been here since august 2005. i met my best friend on this site, and we still hang out to this day...so i guess it's not been all bad.

Nesplayer posted this on Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:22 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Ah 2005, a lot of things have changed since then..

TELL THE INVISIBLE MAN TO FU CK OFF

DJP3DRO posted this on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:36 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by spyder1070:
I've been registered here since June 2006. I wouldn't say that all of that time was too horrible, maybe not entirely perfect, but then what is. Either way I met a lot of interesting people, some of whom I actually liked. ^^

I would like to be able to say that you were one of them, regardless of our many disagreements. Those, I suppose, you'd call reality check training sessions and I do thank you for most of them.

Cool. You're pretty alright.

"Dude this thing says I have mail!" "It's amazing what we can do with computers nowadays." "Dude now I'm reading it!" "I'm so happy for you."

spyder1070 posted this on Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:23 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by DJP3DRO:
quote:
Originally posted by spyder1070:

Cool. You're pretty alright.

Good to hear mate, good to hear.

Figment posted this on Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:32 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

Oh, I've never forgotten my youth to the forum, for bygone days of anonymity and childish banter with myself have long since passed away..

Unless they're still here. Under my never blinking eyes I remain to check on the forum each day. Yet I say nothing...

I am figment, the creator of Nicholas. I have been on and off of the forums, hidden, since before I can remember.

.::Phantom Jr::. posted this on Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:11 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

nearly 8 yrs. joined at 11 yrs old. have pretty much accidentally burned bridges w all but like 2 people i was firends with on here. this was pretty much the first website that i frequented and i was a pretty embarrassing child. over 11,000 posts of shame lol

Shadow Colosuss posted this on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:55 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I joined here in February of 2006. Man, I miss those days.

Terry Craig posted this on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:56 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Will be 9 years for me in April... joined in April 2006. Yeah, a lot of the time I was pretty embarrassing back then. But then other times I did make a few worthwhile threads. I was just learning about forums and internet etiquette.. ahem.

Anyway, I'm now frequenting another forum where it's nice, but it'll never be the wild place this one's used to be... Good times.

Echo posted this on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:28 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

I know how you feel. 2003 here.

noodlefoo posted this on Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

I'm at a decade in July.

Kiwihead_92 posted this on Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:31 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Been here since 05, s'been nice

KAR posted this on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:17 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

December 2004
Over a god damn decade.
And some of you probably still mistake me for KAI

BassEmUp posted this on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:48 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

March 7th makes 9 years for me, as well.

I used to make crappy music videos of myself singing to Gorillaz songs, under the name "Tributaz". It is way past embarrassing to look back on, but that's high school for you! It was fun at the time, so no regrets, I guess.

And MAN, do I miss the Kong Studios exploring days! The Plastic Beach exploration was fun, too...but it never felt "finished". I do hope they bring something like that back for the next phase.