gorillaz.com :: View topic - I have been a registered user of the OMB for nearly nine
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - General chit-chat - I have been a registered user of the OMB for nearly nine

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

P O S T S

DarKreature posted this on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I was so much nicer back in the day... and kind of annoying too lol. I've looked back on old posts and i'm like.. why did I say that??

Figment posted this on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerReply with quote

I do miss several things, not by definition do I miss, in any eloquent selection of phrase, being entirely out of my mind.

But I do think of the days when I was floating about everyday without care or worry.

DJP3DRO posted this on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:00 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

Fix your signatures you terrible nerds.

"Dude this thing says I have mail!" "It's amazing what we can do with computers nowadays." "Dude now I'm reading it!" "I'm so happy for you."

spyder1070 posted this on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:37 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

LOL

I actually had a dream about this place last night. Except everyone was in a cafe, or maybe a restaurant, sitting in individual booths typing messages to one another. Every now and then bread rolls were thrown and someone was constantly yelling about people typing with the Caps lock on. The best part was when a Viennese gondola sailed through the room and someone cheered about Fig having finally arrived. The thing is that everyone had avatars where their faces should have been.

What does this all mean Doctor P3DRO?

Shadow Colosuss posted this on Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:45 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Too bad you can't give us a list of who was in said dream, Spyder. Yeah, looking back on old posts, I was pretty quirky. But hey, we all were, to some extent.

blood posted this on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:29 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

In few months it will have been 10 years. Joined May 2006. I was such an idiot back then, but in all seriousness I will never forget this place. Good moments were had for sure, even if it was all just staring at a screen haha

DJP3DRO posted this on Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:18 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

I posted this thread over a year ago.

"Dude this thing says I have mail!" "It's amazing what we can do with computers nowadays." "Dude now I'm reading it!" "I'm so happy for you."

Nesplayer posted this on Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:09 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by DJP3DRO:
I posted this thread over a year ago.

Damn.......

Where has the time gone?

TELL THE INVISIBLE MAN TO FU CK OFF

DJP3DRO posted this on Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:10 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerReply with quote

I have been a registered user of the Gorillaz official message board for ten years.

BassEmUp posted this on Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:42 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by DJP3DRO:
I have been a registered user of the Gorillaz official message board for ten years.

Your signature seems all too fitting a response to that info.

My ten year will be March 6th of this year.

I don't know how to process this.

Shadow Colosuss posted this on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:47 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I missed posting on my ten-year anniversary date of making this account. Well, anyway, I've been a member of this board for ten years. I still recall the day I did. It's pretty crazy that it's been ten years since then.

2-J posted this on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:19 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

If you haven't been registered here for at least 13 years, you ain't sh!t.

BassEmUp posted this on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:28 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2-J:

Given the state of this forum, are you really in a position to say things like that?

(or are you just being sarcastic?)

Shadow Colosuss posted this on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:13 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Pretty sure he's joking. Although I wonder where the hell he's been.

Nesplayer posted this on Sun May 29, 2016 2:54 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by 2-J:

Crying or Very sad

TELL THE INVISIBLE MAN TO FU CK OFF