gorillaz.com :: View topic - Paula Cracker
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Band - Paula Cracker

P O S T S

BassEmUp posted this on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:45 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Paula Cracker

Alright, so I'll start with this, a recent drawing by Jamie Hewlett, following his posts of new Gorillaz drawings:

https://instagram.com/p/zOCNKcyvmF/?taken-by=hewll

FYI, I know that this is *not* Paula (from pre-Phase 1).

However, it looks a tad bit like her, so that it got me thinking...how fun would it be if they threw her back into the mix for the next phase?

Maybe she shows up out of the blue and they let her back in, and the new album incorporates some guitar solos or something.

For the sake of not messing with classics, they could write her out of the story by the end of the phase...heck, maybe even kill her off?

I doubt it would make sense story wise, but I think this stems from Magnus' storyline in Metalocalypse (former band mate who everybody hates comes back and they reluctantly give him a second chance our of desperation).

I think it could work, and it would really switch things up for a bit.

That being said, I'm not *nearly* as invested in the storyline of the band members as I used to be, so I don't care all that much. Just a fun thought!

BassEmUp posted this on Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:30 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Re: Paula Cracker

Sorry for double post (god, does anyone even care anymore), but one comment brought up that this might even be Noodle at age 24.

Whoa.