gorillaz.com :: View topic - I met the love of my life on this forum.
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - General chit-chat - I met the love of my life on this forum.

P O S T S

Erica posted this on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:35 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I met the love of my life on this forum.

In 2003 I randomly found myself in this forum, there used to be a chat room. That is where I met the girl who stole my heart, and since then life has not been the same.

We lost contact, and I'm hoping that one day, she might come on here and see that I posted this.

If you do, I hope you are well and that you had a great birthday two days ago.

I still think of her all the time. Maybe its just limerance.

Anyway, good bye.
<3

Echo posted this on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:46 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

Name?

Terry Craig posted this on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:01 pm | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Aw, that's pretty cute. Maybe a bit unhealthy to still hang on to her memory after all these years, but what do I know what relationship you two have had.

I also remember having met someone here* and then kinda continuing to chat through myspace (lol).. I definitely had a bit of a crush on her. Hope she's doing ok, wherever in Australia she (probably) is! (*I only remember her name, Romy, not her username... think it was something with cookies)

Pale posted this on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:57 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

I can get it. I went out with a girl just before university who gave me the time of my life... Well over a decade later and I still think about her despite having found someone I'm happy with.

Shadow Colosuss posted this on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:46 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

If the OP made their account in 2003, then the last time you spoke to them was a whopping fourteen years ago. Wow. You must have seriously been in love. But, I can understand how you feel. It sounds like you've lost contact with them but you clearly still remember them (and I guess love them too).

Not to put a downer on how you feel, but there is a good chance that the girl you fell in love with didn't feel the same way. That's not saying of course that she absolutely did not, but perhaps she preferred you as a friend. Nonetheless, to read what you had said was very touching and I hope you do end up meeting her again. I know what it's like to remember an amazing friend and then they just disappear due to some circumstances and then never seeing them again but having them live on in your memories. So, to that, I say cherish and hold onto those pleasant memories forever.

quote:
Originally posted by Terry Craig:
I also remember having met someone here* and then kinda continuing to chat through myspace (lol).. I definitely had a bit of a crush on her. Hope she's doing ok, wherever in Australia she (probably) is! (*I only remember her name, Romy, not her username... think it was something with cookies)

I'm sorry, but I needed to respond to this because I was friends with the same person. Her username on here was "mmm i like cake" and yes, she was very nice. We stopped talking ages ago and I didn't exactly develop a crush on her, but she was a sweetheart.