gorillaz.com :: View topic - And the dead shall rise...
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - General chit-chat - And the dead shall rise...

P O S T S

Echo posted this on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:50 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

And the dead shall rise...

2017 is our year! We shall see the return of old(er) friends whom we spent many a night chatting with in chat rooms that no longer exist... Do people still use chat rooms?

I would love to reconnect with old friends. It's been over a decade now... Does that make you feel old?

BassEmUp posted this on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:36 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

Hello, old timer! The forum (somehow) still lives on!

Clutching to the last few ounces of life before finally succumbing to the dark, pale, grip of death...

...but anyways, new album! Yay!

Fascist_Didsy posted this on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:29 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN MessengerReply with quote

Exclamation

progamr567 posted this on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:53 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Laughing

Pale posted this on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:00 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailReply with quote

I think I remember the things I remember but I might just be making them up....

Echo posted this on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:05 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Pale:

You. I remember you.

Xombie Puma posted this on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:07 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Echo:
quote:
Originally posted by Pale:

You. I remember you.

Or you may know me as this.

Icis7777 posted this on Tue May 16, 2017 7:16 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

It feels weird getting back on here, but I'm curious to see who else pops back in.

santity mishap posted this on Wed May 24, 2017 11:44 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

yes