gorillaz.com :: View topic - Gorillaz Break more silence
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Band - Gorillaz Break more silence

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 411, 412, 413  Next

P O S T S
  Band Member

Murdoc posted this on Tue May 06, 2003 3:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Gorillaz Break more silence

I've been doing my tax all month. Sweet satan! Could there be anything more boring. I had fifteen bin liner bags full of old receipts. All in plastic bags. And then my accountant went and told me that cases of red wine aren't tax deductable. I lost all my old taxi receipts aswell. Oooh! Hang on! I've found something down the back of the sofa......

Last edited by Murdoc on Tue May 06, 2003 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Band Member

Murdoc posted this on Tue May 06, 2003 3:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

....Oh! It's just an old betting slip. Good thing is when I upgraded all my old Kenneth Anger and Peter Cushing videos to DVD I found out I can claim the tax back. It's 'research' you see. 2D spent all this month sitting in his pants eating Wagon Wheels, trying to learn his lines for the film. He can't remember any of them. It's got to the point where we might have to get someone else to play him. I thought maybe Todd Carty! What d'you think?

Band Member

2D posted this on Tue May 06, 2003 3:17 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I've only got one line to say and I remembered it ages ago. It's this:
An ape walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender gives it to him and says "that'll be £25." A minute later, the bartender says "We don't get many apes round these parts". The ape replies "I'm not surprised at those prices..". See?

Band Member

2D posted this on Tue May 06, 2003 3:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Anyway, What else have I been up to? I've spent the last month working on some graffiti art. I bought an airbrush too. I wanted to turn Murdoc's winnebago into some that looked like the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine. But Murdoc said he would smash my face in if I touched it. So I just did a bit on my skateboard. It looks real '70s now.

Band Member

Murdoc posted this on Tue May 06, 2003 3:18 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Skateboard!? You better watch out that Avril Lavine doesn't hear about you and stupid skateboards or she'll be right on your case, Sk8ter Boi.

Band Member

Russel posted this on Tue May 06, 2003 3:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Murdoc, Is there anyone that you have a good word for?

Band Member

Murdoc posted this on Tue May 06, 2003 3:19 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Er....Anton La Vey.

Band Member

2D posted this on Tue May 06, 2003 3:20 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I thought you hated celebrity chefs.

Band Member

Murdoc posted this on Tue May 06, 2003 3:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

You know, I drink to forget Iím in a band with you and when I finally wake up with an awful hangover youíre still there, itís impossible.

Band Member

Russel posted this on Tue May 06, 2003 3:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

You drink too much.

Band Member

Murdoc posted this on Tue May 06, 2003 3:21 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Well, you're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. I tell you, after this film's done. I'm out of here. This film's gonna make me an even bigger sex symbol than I already am.

Band Member

2D posted this on Tue May 06, 2003 3:22 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Sex symbol? What? Like a Hairy triangle. Thatís the only sex symbol I know.

Band Member

Russel posted this on Tue May 06, 2003 3:22 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Rusty starfish?

Band Member

2D posted this on Tue May 06, 2003 3:22 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

No thanks, Iíve just eaten.

Band Member

Russel posted this on Tue May 06, 2003 3:22 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

I've been deep into my new hobby of fixing up old vehicles. My lastest find was a1947 Willys CJ-2A 4x4 Jeep. Its taken me a long time to get this one back into shape but it was worth it. I had to rewire entire Jeep, rebuild the carbuarter, clean out the gas lines, rebuilt both the master cylinder and brake cylinder. I then had to replace the throttle and choke controls. After the essentials were done, to get it looking real good I wire brushed the frame, then painted the frame with rust primer/chassis black. I even repainted horn. I've bolted on a new rollbar and added exhaust pipe hangers. Then lastly I sandblasted, zip stripped and fixed up orginal windshield. It looks superb now! 2D wants to borrow it this weekend but you, know I'm not sure I should let him drive it. He doesn't always concentrate enough when he's driving!