gorillaz.com :: View topic - Gorillaz Break more silence
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Band - Gorillaz Break more silence

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 410, 411, 412, 413  Next

P O S T S

gorillazombi13 posted this on Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:19 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

indeed. i was acually obsessed with it for a short time. I go over to my friends house, he says "Here, watch this.", pops the DVD in, plays The Trial scene, i've been a Floyd freak ever since.

SexySadie posted this on Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:39 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

The trial is one of the best parts of the entire movie. You gotta be on some serious drugs to be able to think that crazy stuff up and turn it into an unbelievable animation. The movie is just spilling with symbolism and it is one of the most amazing films ever.

Klinkster posted this on Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:15 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

Hmmm never seen that movie is that move called "The Wall"? I think my mom has that movie.

SexySadie posted this on Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:24 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Pink Floyd's The Wall, its a trippy psychadelic film about a rock star named Pink and all the burdens in his messed up life that add up as "bricks" in a wall. He feels imprisoned in his own misery and he has to find a way to free himself. Pink Floyds album The Wall is played throughout it, telling the entire story. You should check it out, its simply amazing. One of my favorites.

Klinkster posted this on Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:20 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

hmm I think I will next time i go over to my mom's place, any other good movies? Driller Killer is scarey but I still like it.

gorillazombi13 posted this on Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:40 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by SexySadie:
The trial is one of the best parts of the entire movie. You gotta be on some serious drugs to be able to think that crazy stuff up and turn it into an unbelievable animation. The movie is just spilling with symbolism and it is one of the most amazing films ever.

Yes. I find it kinda sad that they didn't add "What Shall We Do Now?" into the album though. All I can find on iTunes is the live version, and, though still good, isn't quite what i was hoping for.

spyder1070 posted this on Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:15 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

i love that movie 'Pink Floyd: The Wall' i heard that in the pool scene, when pink is floating there. Bob Geldoff was actually doing everything he could not to panic, cause he couldn't swim. took a lot to just get in the pool.

Driller Killer made me laugh so hard i couldn't breathe. i honestly had to take my inhaler, seriously. no joke.

Klinkster posted this on Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:31 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

lol serious?

spyder1070 posted this on Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:37 am | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

yeah serious. sad isn't it? Laughing

blood posted this on Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:50 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
I love that movie espcially the trial, they messed it up with the tits Sad

blood posted this on Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:51 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by spyder1070:
i love that movie 'Pink Floyd: The Wall' i heard that in the pool scene, when pink is floating there. Bob Geldoff was actually doing everything he could not to panic, cause he couldn't swim. took a lot to just get in the pool.

Driller Killer made me laugh so hard i couldn't breathe. i honestly had to take my inhaler, seriously. no joke.
I saw "the making of the wall" and he didnt seem to be panicking,at all

gorillazombi13 posted this on Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:54 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by blood:
quote:

how old are you? really now, breasts are a modern part of art blood. By having Pink's wretched girlfriend naked, it only proves more to the viewer that Pink despises his ex, and sees her now, only as a slut, someone who will show anyone and everyone her seductive body. Even the viewer. Get over it, enjoy the show, besides, what man doesn't love a good flash now and then?

blood posted this on Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:00 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by gorillazombi13:
quote:
Originally posted by blood:
quote:

how old are you? really now, breasts are a modern part of art blood. By having Pink's wretched girlfriend naked, it only proves more to the viewer that Pink despises his ex, and sees her now, only as a slut, someone who will show anyone and everyone her seductive body. Even the viewer. Get over it, enjoy the show, besides, what man doesn't love a good flash now and then?
oooh i just looked away on the flasehs im 12

DaisyChubb posted this on Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:14 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

Well that works just fine then :3

Personally, I'm a fan of listening to Dark Side of the Moon whilst watching The Wizard of Oz.

tra la la.

blood posted this on Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:34 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaisyChubb:
Well that works just fine then :3

Personally, I'm a fan of listening to Dark Side of the Moon whilst watching The Wizard of Oz.

tra la la.

wtf