gorillaz.com :: View topic - Gorillaz Break more silence
Look for posts from Noodle Look for posts from Murdoc Look for posts from Russel Look for posts from 2D  
FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS LIST PROFILE REGISTER LOGIN
forum list Kong studios Gorillaz fan site

Forum List - The Band - Gorillaz Break more silence

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 411, 412, 413  Next

P O S T S

Klinkster posted this on Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:35 pm | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

any ways =^.^=;

DaisyChubb posted this on Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:36 pm | View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by blood:
quote:
Originally posted by DaisyChubb:
Well that works just fine then :3

Personally, I'm a fan of listening to Dark Side of the Moon whilst watching The Wizard of Oz.

tra la la.

wtf

You've never heard of doing that?
It's a well known thing for film majors (or just film nerds like me)

n_n

gorillazombi13 posted this on Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:07 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Personally, I'm a fan of listening to Dark Side of the Moon whilst watching The Wizard of Oz.

tra la la.

wtf

n_n

supposedly blood, if you play DSOTM with The Wizard Of Oz, things match up and seem to have a relation. Like when the scarecrow is dancing, the song says "The lunatic is on the grass." I watched it, and nothing really jumped out at me. This is also said to work when playimg The Wall with Alice In Wonderland, but i haven't tryed that.

Punk13405 posted this on Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:12 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressReply with quote

Yeah, my dad told me when we got DSOTM that we should do that, I still don't believe it myself.

blood posted this on Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:24 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by gorillazombi13:
quote:
quote:
quote:

tra la la.

wtf

n_n

supposedly blood, if you play DSOTM with The Wizard Of Oz, things match up and seem to have a relation. Like when the scarecrow is dancing, the song says "The lunatic is on the grass." I watched it, and nothing really jumped out at me. This is also said to work when playimg The Wall with Alice In Wonderland, but i haven't tryed that.
i need to get tht record

gorillazombi13 posted this on Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:24 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gorillazombi13:
quote:
quote:
quote:

tra la la.

wtf

n_n

i need to get tht record

its trippy brah. makes you look at the worla lil differently while you listen to it. oh, and never turn up you speakers when yu can't hear anyhing. The start fades in and Time will freak you the hell out if its loud.

Klinkster posted this on Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:45 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

damn V-day is in 2 weeks =-.-=;;

2 1/2-d posted this on Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:53 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

lol lol

gorillazombi13 posted this on Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:35 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

Valentine's day is full of magic and wonder... at least, that's what i was told. It's just a day that happens to be a holiday. And holidays are acually ,believe it or not, just regular days! GASPERZ!

Klinkster posted this on Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:30 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

true, but then when your singel V-day sucks ass *eye twiches, playing with her voodoo dolls* bwuahahha! you shall no longer teach English anymore! bwuahahaha! =0.0= *hides it* noooooothing

bassist posted this on Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:34 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerReply with quote

[-Oo-] my tie bomber pwnez you with my tie intercepror (-o-)

blood posted this on Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:39 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteReply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by bassist:
[-Oo-] my tie bomber pwnez you with my tie intercepror (-o-)
bombers pwn ships

yankeefan03 posted this on Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:28 am | View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressReply with quote

I want some more Silence Broke. BREAK MORE SILENCE!!!!

GiUzY posted this on Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:07 am | View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerReply with quote

yeah break----more---silencceee!!!

gorillazombi13 posted this on Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:19 am | View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerReply with quote

OMG NODDLE PSTED!1! I LUV JOOOOOOO LOLOLOLOLO!!1!1!1/!!1